Located just 5 minutes from Alice Springs CBD and overlooking the natural wonders of the stunning MacDonnell Ranges (Tjoritja in Arrernte) is Discovery Parks – Alice Springs.
Within this unique property is the Discovery Events – Alice Springs Function Centre, a rustic industrial-themed event venue catering to groups of up to 200 guests for conferences, corporate retreats, weddings, special events, school excursions, camps and community events. Combine an open-plan design that can be transformed into multiple configurations to suit events of all shapes, sizes and styles, a kitchenette for self-catering, stage (which can be removed), AV, ample free parking, on-site accommodation and the support of an experienced event coordinating team, you have everything you need for your next event all in one convenient location.
To create a truly unique event experience, we also have our ‘Sunset Hill’. A levelled and grassed recreation and event space that’s an ideal place for a cocktail function or to tie the knot, with the beautiful MacDonnell Ranges as your backdrop.
Why not build an outback adventure experience into your event, with the property central to many of NT’s natural wonders and attractions you can explore and learn the land’s ancient culture and history.
We think you’ll love…
- Rustic industrial-themed event venue with an open-plan design suitable for events of all configurations, shapes and sizes
- Venue perfect for conferences, corporate retreats, weddings, special events school camps and excursions and community events
- ‘Sunset Hill’ overlooking MacDonnell Ranges, perfect for cocktail functions and wedding ceremonies
- Kitchenette for self-catering, including fridge/freezer
- On-site accommodation for you and your guests
- Multiple local preferred supplier partners for catering, styling, AV and other services
- Value-add to your event with our recommended local experiences and attractions
- AV – projector, screen and microphone
- Experienced event coordinating team to support bringing your event to life
- On-site pools, gymnasium and kids play facilities
- FREE Car Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi
Picture yourself in this beautiful setting
25 Palm Pl, Ross NT 0873
Central to many of the NT’s natural wonders and attractions like Kings Canyon (approximately 332km) and Glen Helen (133km), Discovery Parks – Alice Springs provides travellers a home away from home to rest and recharge for the next day.
Alice Springs is the perfect place to begin your outback adventure in the NT. Explore and learn the land’s ancient culture and history, take in beautiful and culturally significant artwork by local Aboriginal artists, or join a cultural event or activity such as Parrtjima – the only authentic Aboriginal light festival.
Looking for some awesome sights to see near the Discovery Parks – Alice Springs? West MacDonnell Ranges, Pyndan Camel Tracks, Alice Springs Brewing Co, Outback Hot Air Ballooning, Araluen Cultural Precinct and Larapinta Trail are all nearby. If staying in is more your style, we have daily activities to keep you entertained for hours.
Spaces & Capacities
Venue options we can tailor to your needs
View the Alice Springs Function Centre's floorplan
We love to accommodate—if you’ve got a specific vision for your event, reach out and we’ll do our best to tailor our spaces to your needs.
@ Discovery Parks - Alice Springs
Experience the natural wonders of Alice Springs! Located just 5 minutes from Alice Springs CBD is Discovery Parks – Alice Springs, a convenient spot to base yourself on your next adventure to the Northern Territory.
A wide range of accommodation options are available depending on your budget and needs. From luxurious, self-contained deluxe cabins to budget-friendly rooms, safari tents, bunkhouse rooms, and sites for caravans and tents, there is something for everyone.
We can offer your group:
- Accommodation to sleep 2 to 150 people.
- No sleeping bags needed in cabins and bunkhouse rooms, all bedding supplied.
- Rooms are individually air conditioned.
- Dining and recreation areas within the park; self-catering camp kitchens, BBQ areas and on-site Food Vans
- Varied catering options.
- Assistance with attraction recommendations.
- You’ll also have access to our range of park facilities including swimming pool and waterslide, jumping pillow, playground, camp kitchen, laundry and more
We're here to help, let us work with you to plan your perfect event
Expression of Interest
Have some questions before you start planning your event? We’re here to help, drop in your details and let’s have a chat.
Let us know you're keen to host your next special event at the Alice Springs Function Centre.